Overview of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder
The molecular formula of molybdenum carbide is Mo2C, the molecular weight is 203.88, and the carbon content is 5.89%. It is a dark grey metallic powder with a tightly packed hexagonal lattice. The density is 9.18g/cm and the melting point is 2690℃. As a new functional material, it has high melting point and hardness, good thermal and mechanical stability, and good corrosion resistance. It has been widely used for high temperature resistance, wear resistance and chemical corrosion resistance.
Molybdenum carbide has a hexagonal crystal structure with a = 0.30029 nm and c = 0.472895 nm. Micro Vickers hardness (50g load) is 1950kg/mm2 (compared to 2080kg for WC). / mm2 is softer) with a melting point of 2687°C.
Application of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder
Molybdenum carbide is a new functional material with high melting point, high hardness and excellent corrosion resistance. It has been widely used in various fields of high temperature, wear resistance and chemical corrosion. It has similar noble metal electronic structure and catalytic properties.
1. Because its electronic structure and catalytic properties are similar to those of noble metals, molybdenum carbide can be widely used as a catalyst for reactions involving hydrogen, such as alkane isomerization, unsaturated hydrocarbon hydrogenation, hydrodesulfurization, denitration, etc.;
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important part of molybdenum carbide hard coating and other cermet coatings, and can also be used alone as wear-resistant and wear-resistant coatings;
3. Molybdenum carbide is widely used in hydrogen-related reactions such as alkanes;
4. Molybdenum carbide can be used to produce chromium-free special alloys and engineering ceramics;
5. Molybdenum carbide is used as superhard tool material, wear-resistant material, heating element material and high temperature structural material;
6. Molybdenum carbide is used to produce wear-resistant films and semiconductor films;
7. Molybdenum carbide can be used to manufacture special alloys and engineering ceramics without chromium;
Molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder price
The price of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder varies randomly with the production cost, transportation cost, international conditions, exchange rate, market supply and demand and other factors of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powder. Tanki New Materials Co.,Ltd aims to help various industries and chemical wholesalers find high-quality, low-cost nanomaterials and chemicals by providing a full range of customized services. If you are looking for Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder, please feel free to contact us for the latest price of Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder Supplier
As a global supplier of molybdenum carbide Mo2C powders, Tanki New Materials Ltd. has extensive experience in advanced engineering material properties, applications and cost-effective manufacturing. The company has successfully developed a series of powder materials (including boron carbide, aluminum carbide, titanium carbide, etc.), high-purity targets, functional ceramics, structural devices, and provides OEM services.
If you are looking for high quality chromium oxide Cr2O3 powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (email@example.com).
With the energy crisis, high inflation, and aggressive interest rate hikes by the European Central Bank, the economic outlook of the eurozone faces severe challenges. On September 13, local time, the European Economic Research Center in Germany relea…
The European Commission on Thursday proposed emergency intervention in Europe's energy markets to ease the recent sharp rise in energy prices. A much-watched proposal to cap natural gas prices was not included because of controversy.…