Boron nitride is a crystal made up of nitrogen atoms as well as boron atoms. The crystal structure is separated into hexagonal boron nitride (HBN), closely stuffed hexagonal boron nitride (WBN) and also cubic boron nitride.
The crystal structure of hexagonal boron nitride has a similar graphite split structure, showing a loose, lubricating, moisture-absorbing, light and various other properties of white powder, so it is additionally called "white graphite". Theoretical thickness 2.27 g/cm3, particular gravity: 2.43, Mohr solidity = 2.
Hexagonal boron nitride has great electrical insulation, thermal conductivity, chemical security, no noticeable melting factor, 3000 ℃ in 0.1 MPA nitrogen, warm resistance to 2000 ℃ in neutral decrease environment, 2800 ℃ in nitrogen as well as argon, bad stability in oxygen atmosphere, as well as temperature level listed below 1000 ℃. The development coefficient of hexagonal boron nitride is equivalent to that of quartz, but its thermal conductivity is ten times that of quartz.
Hexagonal boron nitride does not liquify cold water. When the water is steamed, it hydrolyses really gradually and generates a percentage of boric acid as well as ammonia, which does not respond with weak acid as well as solid base at room temperature. It is a little soluble in warm acid as well as can only be decomposed with molten salt hydroxide as well as potassium hydroxide.
Boron Nitride Properties
1. High warm resistance: sublimation at 3000 ℃, its stamina at 1800 ℃ is twice that at space temperature, air-cooled at 1500 ℃ to room temperature level for dozens of times, as well as does not soften at 2800 ℃ in inert gas.
2. High thermal conductivity: the hot-pressed items are the same as pure iron, and also 33W/M. K has the highest possible thermal conductivity amongst ceramic materials above 530C.
3, low thermal development coefficient: the development coefficient of 2 × & times; 10-6 is second only to quartz glass, which is the smallest in ceramics, paired with its high thermal conductivity, so the thermal shock resistance is excellent.
4. Superb electrical residential properties: excellent insulation at high temperature, 1014 Ω& Omega;- cm,2000 at 25 ℃ and also 103 Ω& Omega;- cm at 25 ℃. It is the best high temperature shielding material in porcelains, with malfunction voltage 3KV/MV, reduced dielectric loss 108HZ 2.5 × & times; 10-4, dielectric constant 4, transparent to microwave and also infrared.
5. Excellent rust resistance: it does not respond with basic steels (iron, copper, aluminum, lead, and so on), rare earth steels, precious metals, semiconductor materials (germanium, silicon, potassium arsenide), glass, molten salts (crystal, fluoride, slag), not natural acid and alkali.
6. Low friction coefficient: U is 0.16, does not boost at high temperature, is much more resistant to high temperature than molybdenum disulfide as well as graphite, oxidation environment can be consumed to 900C, vacuum can be utilized at 2000 ℃.
7. High purity good B is high: its contamination content is much less than 10PPM, yet B web content is more than 43.6%.
8. Machinability: its hardness is Morse 2, so it can be refined right into get rid of high accuracy by general machining methods.
What is hexagonal boron nitride made use of in?
Hexagonal boron nitride can be used in the manufacture of TiB2/BN composite porcelains, advanced refractories as well as superhard products, splitting up rings of straight continuous rolling steel, heat immune lubricants as well as heat finishings, as well as resources for the synthesis of cubic boron nitride.
1. Boron nitride is a mold and mildew launch representative for metal forming and a lubricant for steel cord drawing.
2. Unique electrolysis and resistance materials of boron nitride at high temperature.
3. Boron nitride is suitable for high temperature strong lubes, extrusion antiwear ingredients, ceramic composite ingredients, refractories and also antioxidant additives, particularly for molten metal Faustian events, warmth enhancement ingredients and also high temperature immune insulation materials.
4. Boron nitride appropriates for heat-sealed desiccant of transistor and additive of polymer such as plastic material.
5. Boron nitride items pushed right into various forms can be used as heat, high pressure, insulation as well as warmth dissipation elements.
6. Boron nitride is a thermal protecting product in aerospace.
7. With the participation of driver, cubic boron nitride can be changed into cubic boron nitride as tough as ruby by high temperature and high stress treatment.
8. Boron nitride is the architectural material of atomic activator.
9. Boron nitride appropriates for the nozzles of aircraft and also rocket engines.
10. Boron nitride is an insulator of high voltage, high frequency electrical energy and also plasma arc.
11. Boron nitride is a product packaging material to prevent neutron radiation.
12. The superhard product made from boron nitride can be made right into high-speed cutting tools and drills for geological exploration and oil boring.
13. Boron nitride is made use of in metallurgy for splitting up ring of constant spreading steel, flow groove of amorphous iron, demoulding agent of continual casting aluminum (different optical glass stripping agents).
14. Boron nitride is an evaporator for all sort of capacitor film plating, image tube plating, display plating.
15. Boron nitride is suitable for all kinds of fresh-keeping aluminized bags and so forth.
16. Boron nitride is a range of laser anti-counterfeiting light weight aluminum plating, hallmark gilding products, all type of cigarette labels, beer labels, product packaging boxes, cigarette boxes.
17. Boron nitride is suitable for cosmetics. Can be used for lipstick fillers, safe as well as lubricating, but likewise shiny.
Boron Nitride Rate
The cost is affected by many aspects consisting of the supply and also demand on the market, industry patterns, economic task, market belief, as well as unanticipated occasions.
If you are seeking the latest Boron Nitride powder rate, you can send us your inquiry for a quote. (email@example.com)
Boron Nitride Vendor
Modern Technology Co. Ltd. is a relied on BN producer and also BN distributor with over 12-year-experience. We deliver our items all over the globe.
If you are searching for premium Boron Nitride powder, please feel free to call us and send out a questions. (firstname.lastname@example.org)